The old gazebo was sorely in need of a paint job. Luckily, Shelly and Dennis were able to provide us with a ready and willing workforce. Our rule is, that you have to be 9 years old to paint. Since we now have an able workforce of 4 who qualify, it was time to get started on this project. Due to circumstances beyond our control, however, only Dylan and Alex were able to join us in the effort. After pizza and pay, they were ready to go home. Now, all we need to do is give the gazebo another good coat, and paint the floor, and...oh, there are the fence, and the gates, and the garage door that need painting.....wait, I had better restrain myself. I am just so ecstatic about my newly-matured workforce.
We're off to a great start.
Today the gazebo; tomorrow--the world!
4 comments:
You will soon have a fresh coat of paint covering everything. Awesome!!!!
We need to contact this great work force. Are they bonded and licensed. Do they have "papers"? I can't wait to grow my own crew of painters.
Hey, how did you get them to work so hard? Pizza? Thats easy. I think it is just that grandparents make great bosses, parents, not so much.
Dylan kept talking about going to paint grandma's "Kazooba" He meant "gazebo".
They had a great time. They still all have white paint all over themselves.
Who knew I had such a great workforce under my roof? You'd think we'd actually get something done around here.
That sounds like alot of fun. They did a great job. A new coat of paint really makes everything look better.
Post a Comment