HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKBest wishes to our Ricky who is 26 years old today. May your next 26 years be prosperous and happy, and may you look back on this day with fond memories. We love you and wish you well.
********************************************************
I'M "IT"!
I'm "It"! What a great moniker--"It". I used to abhor being "It". Silly me, I thought those days of bearing that humiliating label were long gone. But I was just informed that I have been tagged, and that means I am "It". I conservatively estimate that it has been about 50 years since I was last involved in a game of tag--oh, I am revealing too much?
Luckily, my being "It" doesn't involve picking out a victim and chasing him down, or covering my eyes and counting to 20 while everyone else hides from view. All I have to do is produce a few "5 Things" lists, and that is really not awful. So here goes:
5 Things In My Purse:
1. Cell phone (of course)
2. Blue tooth (the law requires it)
3. A small magnifying glass (OK, so I'm getting on in years)
4. Sunglasses (I live in sunny So. Cal.)
5. Reading glasses (a pair is near or on my person at all times--except when sleeping)
5 Things In My Work Room (my favorite room):
1. My computer (my lifeline to the world)
2. My Cricut (yes, my room is infested with this wonderful bug--I love, love, love it!)
3. Stamps, stamps, stamps (literally 1000's of them)
4. Paper (all colors, patterns, sizes, and weights--love it too)
5. Hard and soft "bellies" (wait a minute, not what you think. I mean "embellishments" like brads, eyelets, beads, stickers, dye cuts, ribbons, etc.)
5 Things I Have Always Wanted to Do
1. Sing like an opera star (that's never going to happen)
2. Travel to Greece, the Holy Land, and return back to Italy (might happen)
3. Travel to Sweden, Germany, and return to England (the lands of my ancestry)
4. Go on a mission (that will happen)
5. See my Savior
5 Things I am Into Now:
1. My grandkids (all 17.33 of them)
2. My kids (all 5 of them)
3. My husband (only one)
4. Paper crafting (scrapbooking, stamping, etc.)
5. Relief Society
5 People I Tag
I am exempt from this. DD (dear daughter) Natalee, who tagged me also happened to tag the only 5 readers of my blog, so I have no one left to tag. I get a free pass on this one.
So get busy all you "tagees"--Lisa, Shelly, Mindy, and Elizabeth and let's see those "5 Things" lists.......... YOU'RE All "IT".
2 comments:
I loved it mom. Your list was awsome. Sorry I tagged everyone who you would have tagged. I should have used a little forsight. Love you.
Oh, how do I get hard bellies? All I have are soft bellies?
How come you didn't say "(that will happen)" after "5. See my Savior" You know that will happen too. You will make it happen. Come on mom, have a little faith.
I better get busy with my lists.
Post a Comment