So--to break me in to this blog thing, my daughter, Shelly, tagged me to reveal 6 quirky things about myself that people may not know. When she told me, I immediately protested insisting that I am completely quirkless. But no, being the observant, and brutally honest daughter she is, she immediately began to rattle off a list of my quirks. She didn't even have to think about it! I was in such shock that I can't remember what she said, so I am going to have to give this more thought before I reveal my oddities to the world. Until then, I remain quirkless.
3 comments:
Hey mom, I was just trying to help. Thats the thanks I get? I was holding back when I told you about those quirks - those were just a few of the harmless, mild ones.
Watch it, lady. I have a blog and I know how to use it.
Oh oh, I've done it now. I could never win in a battle of the blogs. You have are the black belt of bloggers. I need to tread more lightly.
Post a Comment